Saturday, September 5, 2009

KMDB Goes Abroad!

That's right, folks. This show is hitting the road. I'll be in London until December 17th, marveling at British accents and maybe taking a class or two. Don't worry, one of those classes is British Film, so you can still expect some wildly infrequent posts. I also joined the school film club and my phone network offers half-price movie tickets every week. So don't freak out. Take a deep breath, drink a glass of water, lie down if you have to...I'm not leaving you, I promise.

And I already know the first movie I'll be using my phone rewards on: Dorian Gray. There have been ads for it on every third bus that passes me, and the poster alone had me sold. 


















But then I watched the trailer, and it's turned me into a raving lunatic. Whoever is walking with me immediately laughs whenever the 55th bus bearing this poster drives by, because I'm bound to yell, "It's haunting me! Dorian Gray is haunting me!" And it is.

Basically, Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I saw that trailer over the summer, and I've been dying to see Dorian Gray since then! I'm so jealous that you get to see it - IN LONDON!

I have no idea when or if it comes to Amsterdam, but it'll still be better where you are.