Monday, May 18, 2009

Sherlock Holmes Watch, Continued

Keep it together....keep it together. You can do this. It's only two minutes and 22 seconds of Robert Downey, Jr. with a British accent playing one of your favorite literary characters ever. It's only funny and action-packed and dripping with awesome sauce. Wait, what the hell is awesome sauce? I'm getting delirious. Okay, okay, back on track. This is not a big deal. Not a big deal. It's not like it ends on an absurd and hilarious zinger. It's not like Jude Law and Robert Downey, Jr. are perfect together. This movie is probably going to suck after all.

I didn't mean it!!! God strike me down for spewing such blasphemy! Who the hell am I kidding? I'm on the verge of tears/hyperventilation/a complete mental breakdown and I've only seen two minutes of this beautiful gift to humanity. I'm really starting to doubt that I'll have any semblance of sanity by the time this finally hits theaters.

I apologize to anyone reading this who isn't already obsessed with Sherlock Holmes, because you're going to be dealing with this for the rest of the year. Sorry.



No comments: